The supports and resources provided by OESSTA are based on the 2018 Revised Social Studies, History and Geography curriculum. (Refreshed with a stronger Indigenous focus)
See the Curriculum Overview Resources
Related Curriculum Documents:
- Growing Success: Assessment, Evaluation, and Reporting in Ontario Schools, First Edition, Covering Grades 1 to 12, 2010
- Equity and Inclusive Education in Ontario Schools – Guidelines for Policy Development and Implementation, 2014
- Financial Literacy Scope and Sequence of Expectations 2016
- First Nations, Métis, and Inuit Connections Scope and Sequence of Expectations 2016
- Environmental Scope and Sequence 2017
- The Capacity Building SeriesThe Capacity Building Series is produced by the Literacy and Numeracy Secretariat to support leadership and instructional effectiveness in Ontario schools. The resources also focus on inquiry, student engagement and much more.
This Curriculum eLearning module below:
- reviews key changes and new areas of focus within the Social Studies, History and Geography curriculum;
- reinforces teacher understanding through questions and activities;
- supports the development of school improvement plans; and,
- affords professional learning for staff, grade/division teams, or through individual, self-directed learning.